Delivery is ongoing across the entirety of Kuwait, but if you choose to work you should follow all health and safety guidance to keep yourself, other riders, customers and restaurant partners safe. The most important things to remember are:
- Face masks or coverings must be worn at the restaurant and at the customer.
- If a customer requests a contact free delivery instructions must be followed - find out more here.
- Stay at least 2 metres apart from other people at all times.
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly, or use hand sanitiser.
- Clean your bags with food-safe cleaning products before you work and regularly during.